Header

We Are Seven is a one-woman art studio currently producing books, comics, and graphic novels. This blog chronicles my progress.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The book is here, and it's ready to print.

I can barely believe I'm writing this, but I picked the most recent copy of Pleiades up from the Post Office yesterday, and it looks like we're finally ready to go. I couldn't even open it at first, and made my boyfriend look it over for mistakes before I could.






Much-beloved backers, you can now look forward to receiving one relatively soon. The bulk order has been placed and should be shipped within the week. Once they get to me, I'll send them out immediately.

Non-backers, you can buy it directly from Lulu.com or download it from Smashwords.

Fingers crossed everything runs smoothly from here out...

No comments:

Post a Comment