Header

We Are Seven is a one-woman art studio currently producing books, comics, and graphic novels. This blog chronicles my progress.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Future Projects

I'm not getting ahead of myself - just planning for the future.

I talked to my mechanically-inclined grandfather (who made Ultima's desk) and asked if he could help me make the elusive ball-socket joints I want for my next puppets. Being the wonderful man that he is, he agreed.

Previously, I'd tried to bring my project to local metal fabricators, but for one unstated reason or another, they couldn't help me. I can only assume that the job of making tiny puppet joints was a little too small for a metal fabricator. They tend to work on buildings, cars, and the like.

Needless to say, that is one very important item off the list of things to do before my next project. Now I can continue with my current labor of love.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment