This past month has been busy. I've visited two states, 1000 miles apart from each other, to see two seperate segments of my family. I've tried in vain to get a "real" job to support my really real job. I've cut more little silver tiles out of soymilk cartons than I can count.
These are thing things still on the "Ultima Esperanza" to-do list:
- finish hamster cage
- adhere arm and leg plates to puppets' arms and legs
- ask my grandfather to build a chair to match the desk
- attach all the titles to the floor
- scan and print miniature items for miniature bulletin board
- make and attach puppet forearms
- scrap the old miniature computers and make new ones (again)
- finish the flexible camera mount
It's become a short list. I'm doing my best to make it shorter. Meanwhile, I'm also creating OOAK dolls to put up on Etsy to try and make at least a little cash. I'll post a link to my store as soon as I have the first one listed.
Now back to the studio to work on the hamster cage and bake the polymer hamsters.