Header

We Are Seven is a one-woman art studio currently producing books, comics, and graphic novels. This blog chronicles my progress.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A delay in Pleiades


Well, as those of you following the Facebook or Kickstarter pages already know, Pleiades has been on hold pending the arrival of the final proof in the mail. Yesterday I emailed Lulu (they request you wait up to six weeks before reporting an error) and let the know I hadn't yet received it. This morning I received an email apologizing for the wait and informing me that they were sending out a new copy today.
Finally... I'm really looking forward to being able to send this out! Hopefully it won't take more than another week.
Until then... we wait.



But in the meantime, it's time to continue work on Emmy.

I'm living in my parents' basement temporarily (so long to my lovely little house...), and have my workspace set up again. I want to complain about how hard it is to keep things up to date when I'm moving around like this, but I know the story of Lotte Reiniger, who managed to produce 12 of her revolutionary stop-motion paper puppet films in 11 years while on the run from the Nazis. So I can't whine. It's actually rather inspiring.

Thank you for staying tuned. I promise I'll have a worthy update for you very soon. I'm dying to show you the comic... it's going to be so cool (if I say so myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment