Header

We Are Seven is a one-woman art studio currently producing books, comics, and graphic novels. This blog chronicles my progress.

Monday, February 1, 2016

The American Spinster Website

Yes, it does exist. Again. TheAmericanSpinster.com.

The American Spinster Comic
This site includes the American Spinster comics, as well as the blog, including two new post series called Spinster How-To and Spinsterly Reads.

The blog is updated every Monday and Friday, and new comics are posted every-other Wednesday.

This new-and-improved site is built using Wordpress, because I finally decided that coding everything myself wasn't making me look impressive, but it was costing me way too much time and hindering the site's success.

So I now present you with The American Spinster. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment